Wednesday 26 August 2015

I QUIT!

You read it right. I'm gonna quit exercising. Why? Simply because I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm sleepy and grumpy! Whine whine whine whine whine...

I told my hubby that it's taking a toll on me. I'm already tired from taking care of my cranky, clingy baby. I'm also tired from PMS (yes, the monthly thing that hits women). Writing this blog also seems to be difficult as there's no time and I'm already too tired and sleepy after handling baby and everything else (currently half asleep). I told him, " I QUIT!"

I said this as my cranky baby continues to cry and I'm super sleepy from the long night yesterday. While I whine, I, like any other "normal" human, posted my ranting on Facebook. As expected, some negative comments and then the positive comments started pouring in. Then one by one, PM me to commend on my ability to exercise. I suddenly got some motivation to not give up as these ladies all felt my pain, my tiredness. Suddenly, I felt energised. Hubby came home from work, didn't mention a thing about exercise as he was tired himself. Dinner came and passed. Then I said, "hey, I've decided not to quit." Seeing the determination on my face, my hubby also decided to workout with me.

So anytime you wanna quit, RANT! SHOUT! Do whatever! Someone will come along and motivate you to continue. Of course, ensure you have a healthy crowd of friends that will NEVER stop spurring you on. A community is also great. Join us to get a dose of motivation. Anytime you feel down, tired, know that you're not ALONE! If I as a mother is still doing it, why can't you?

So continue to LOSE FAT or DIE TRYING! Give us a like on our Facebook to follow our posts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment