Sunday 3 August 2014

3rd Aug 2014 : Birthday + Soon To Complete the Freeletics 15 Week Cardio Program!

It is my 32nd birthday today! Yay! And what better way to celebrate then to to complete my final day of the Freeletics Cardio Program.

Today is Hell Week 15, Day 7 of the Cardio program. And all I need to complete for today are the following exercises:
1) Metis
2) Apollon
3) Aphrodite

What is Metis?
- 10 burpees
- 10 climbers
- 10 high jumps

Completed this with a new Personal Best time of 5 mins 20 sec!

What is Apollon?
- 25 burpees
- 400 m run
- 50 deep squats
- 400 m run
x repeat 3 times

Completed this as well with a time of 33 min 45 sec!

Last workout which I will be doing later in the evening is Aphrodite

What is Aphrodite?



Should have no problem completing Aphrodite for I have done this workout countless times. Round 1 and Round 2 are always the most difficult as it challenges both the body and the mind. Once you get past R1 and R2, the remaining rounds are just a breeze.

In my next post, I intend to post the progress pic from the day I started Freeletics till completion of this program. You'll be the judge of the effectiveness of this program.

Lastly, I'll be taking a break for a day or two before starting the next program. What program? Well stay tuned to this blog and find out.



Cheers and Work Hard Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment