Tuesday 20 May 2014

20th May 2014 - Lose Fat or Die Trying Log

I've made it to Week 6 of Freeletics! Workouts are becoming bearable yet hard if you're pushing to beat your previous Personal Best (PB) time. I was dreading the night before thinking I had to face the dreaded IRIS routine twice for Week 6 workout. Just in case you did not know, I really suffered to finish IRIS in Week 2. Took me about 40+ minutes to slog through.

Surprisingly, completing IRIS today was not as difficult as I think it would be. It was challenging no doubt, but bearable. Took me about 33:49 mins to complete! A huge jump in comparison to the first time.

Also in my previous log, I mentioned about incorporating yoga in my routine to reduce muscle stiffness. Considering that for the past 12 days, I had no problems with stiffness, I decided to replace yoga with light body weight workout in the morning before work instead.

Before work routine (morning): 100 push ups + 200 squats

This will be done in 4-5 continuous sets consisting of 20 or25 pushups + 40 or 50 squats

Generally, when it comes to workout, I stick strictly to the Freeletics program. Apart from that, I tend to vary other workouts. In my next post, I intend to update my weight and body fat status. Stay tune!

Cheers and LFoDT!


No comments:

Post a Comment